St. Teresa’s Secondary School (Kidderpore)
1. The Governing Body of the Association shall consist of nine members:-
1) Mother Superior of the School who shall be President of the Governing Body;
2) Principal of School shall be the Ex-Officio Chairperson of the Governing Body;
3) Ex-Teacher – Member nominated by the Executive Council ;
4) Ex-Teacher – Member nominated by the Executive Council ;
5) Parent of High School – Member co opted by the Principal ;
6) Parent of Middle School – Member co opted by the Principal ;
7) Ordinary member nominated by Executive Council ;
8) Associate member nominated by Executive Council ;
9) Honorary Member nominated by the Executive Council in absence whereof nomination shall be made from the category of an Ordinary member nominated by Executive Council ;
2. (a) The Executive Council shall consists of fifteen members viz. (i) President, (ii) Vice-President, (iii) Secretary, (iv) Treasure and eleven Committee Members to be elected by the members of the Association at the General Body Meeting.
(b) The Executive Council shall be elected for a period of two years at the Annual General Meeting of the Association with each member having a single casting vote. However Honorary Members and Special Members and Members who are defaulters due to non payment of yearly subscription and or part thereof shall not have any voting rights and or right to participate at the election proceedings.
3. The Name, Address and Description of the Members of the First Executive Council are as follows:-
Alpana Jain President
Chama Mookherji Vice-President
Deva Mukherjee Secretary
Jyoti Sethi Committee Member
Bharti Chandramouli Do
Chitra Karla Do
Nita Chugani Do
Shalini Gupta Do
Krishna Basu De Do
Anna Malhotra Do
Sreemoyee Bagchi Do
Sromona Das Do
4. The Governing Body of the Association shall act as the Advisory Body to the Executive Council and all acts, deeds or thing done and/or caused to be done by the Executive Body in the nature of any Policy decision shall be subject to ratification by the Governing Body.
5. The Management and Control of the day to day affairs of the Association shall the entrusted to the Executive Council of the Association.
6. The Executive Body shall have the power to make Rules and Bye Laws in aid of and for the governance of and or for the furtherance of the cause and or objects of the Association provided that such bye laws do not conflict with its Rules and Regulations.